Patient Refererence Group
Would you like to be involved in our PPG meetings
What is a Patient Participation Group (PPG)?
A PPG is collection of ordinary people with a desire to make a difference to what happens in their surgery. These are my reasons joining the patient participation group:
- To support, help and boost the doctors.
- A sense of wanting to give something back to the community.
- Lobbying to improve services, for example, phone service, local transport for patients.
The following practice are included in our neighbourhood PPG
- Dovecot Health Centre
- Yew Tree Centre
- Hornspit Medical Centre
- Eaton Road & Deysbrook Lane
- Knotty Ash Medical Centre
The meetings take place at the Yew Tree Centre at 1pm until 3pm on the following dates:
- 11th October 2016
- 11th January 2017
Yew Tree Centre Yew Tree Health Centre
21 Berryford Road, Liverpool L14 4ED
0151 296 7990
For further information ask for Betty Brannan (Practice Manager) or Marian Sullivan (Assistant Practice Manager).